PINE BARRENS – Southern Pines
All Pine Barrens Listings
Pine Barrens is a small gated community between Southern Pines and Pinehurst. It is small only in terms of the number of lots, though! Every lot is at least 10 acres. The neighborhood has all larger custom homes that start out around $750k.
Several of the homes have horse barns. The neighborhood is just inside the Southern Pines town line; and is beautifully laid out with private paved roads. The gate operates with a code or gate opener and is not manned. From Pine Barrens, you can walk to the Greenway Trail system.
WHAT ARE THE HOMES LIKE?
All of the homes in Pine Barrens are large, custom homes. Currently, there are only about a half dozen houses in Pine Barrens. In all, there are a total of 50 lots in all; and that includes the existing homes. The smallest home in Pine Barrens is over 4,000 sq. ft.; while the largest is about 8,000 sq. ft.
WHY PINE BARRENS?
Privacy. The ability to have horses on your propety farm. The Greenway Trail abuts the Pine Barrens neighborhood.
PINE BARRENS MIGHT BE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD IF:
- Privacy is top priority and you’d prefer a gated neighborhood.
- You’d like to have the option of having horses on your property, but living in Horse Country is not a priority for you.
- It’s important for you to be close to the Hospital and/or the O’Neal School.
- You’d like to be close to both Pinehurst and Southern Pines.
- Your budget is at least $750k.